Our Nui Ami collections are all handmade in the UK with luxurious and natural fabrics, and therefore require a little special care when laundering to ensure your garments are kept beautiful, wash after wash. Returns will not be accepted for any items that are not cared for as instructed.
- Follow the care instructions on your garment label.
- For silk items, we recommend hand washing at 30 degrees with specialist silk detergent or dry cleaning, as instructed.
- Never use fabric conditioner on silk, as this can deteriorate the fabric.
- Be aware that washing in hot temperatures can shrink your garments.
- Do not wring your garment. Air-dry by hanging it, or laying it flat on a clean surface.
- Do not tumble dry or use any excessive heat on silk or jersey clothing.
- Iron cool to restore lustre to silk.
- For cashmere robes always use a mild detergent wash the garment inside out and avoid drying in direct sunlight, iron with care.
- Cashmere slippers are dry-clean only.